Learning at Home website
To assist with remote and flexible learning, the school has developed a website with links to common digital learning content and videos.
Click the button below to take you to the site.
Logging in to GSuite for the first time
Accessing GSuite is easy. If you have a digital device that can connect to the internet, you can use GSuite.
Follow these steps to access GSuite on your device:
- Using a web browser, go to www.google.com.
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, click the Sign In button.
- Type the email@example.com, replacing username with your child’s unique username.
- If it’s your child’s first time logging in, they will be taken to another screen from Edupass where they will need to enter their username (without @schools.vic.edu.au) and password again.
- After reading and accepting the Terms of Service, the various GSuite applications will be available for use.
- The apps for Google can be found in the 9-dot menu in the top right corner of the screen.
iOS and Android
- Go to the App Store on your device.
- Search for Google Classroom, Google Drive and Google Docs as separate apps.
- In each of these apps, follow the login instructions using your child’s username and password.
If you are having trouble with your child’s username and password please contact the school.