The new arrangements for schools in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire are as follows:
- There will be five pupil-free days from Monday 13 to Friday 17 July for all students except for the following:
- Students enrolled in Years 11 and 12
- Students in Year 10 enrolled in VCE study, for VCE lessons
- Students enrolled in specialist schools
These students will attend on-site from Monday 13 July
- Teachers and staff not involved in on-site teaching from Monday 13 to Friday 17 July will attend on-site to:
- Prepare for a move to remote and flexible learning from Monday 20 July;
- Provide a program of care and supervision for those students whose parents/carers cannot work from home and for vulnerable students.
- Prep to Year 10 will return to school on Monday 20 July through remote and flexible learning.
The Department’s latest advice can be found at www.education.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Week 1 holiday program:
The application form for on-site supervision (Tuesday 14th to Friday 17th July) can be found here: PHPS On-site Supervision application.
Weeks 2-6 supervision program:
If you require on-site supervision from Monday 20th July to Wednesday 19th August, please use this link: (20/7 to 19/8 only) PHPS On-site supervision application
LAPTOP LOAN PROGRAM
If your child requires a laptop loaned by the school to be used to support learning at home, please fill out this form: Laptop Loan Program application