Pakenham Hills Primary School has a variety of facilities to assist in their learning
Our mission is to ensure that we create a learning environment where all students reach their personal best. We aim to create a safe, positive and supportive learning environment. We provide a personalised learning approach enhanced by an extensive and holistic curriculum.
We provide the following to assist your child to progress happily through their primary school education:
- Differentiated Learning Program
- Enrichment grades to support students requiring extension
- A fully equipped multimedia lab
- Laptops for every classroom
- iPads for our Prep classrooms
- A dedicated ‘Makerspace’ fabrication space
- A state-of-the-art gymnasium
- A new Performing Arts Centre
- Inter-school sporting program
- Well-tended play areas, including an oval, basketball courts, cricket pitch, soccer pitch, gaga pits and brand new play equipment
- Kitchen garden (coming soon) and fully equipped kitchen facilities
- Art, Auslan, Performing Arts and Physical Education specialist classes
We are a “Calmer Classrooms’ school. This approach to student well being and management utilises positive psychology to promote a sense of belonging and inclusion within the school community. Our staff are a cooperative, innovative, enthusiastic and caring team who encourage all children to reach their full potential.