About Pakenham Hills Primary School
Find out more about our school community
Welcome to Pakenham Hills Primary School!
Our mission is to ensure that we create a learning environment where all students reach their personal best. We aim to create a safe, positive and supportive learning environment. We provide a personalised learning approach enhanced by an extensive and holistic curriculum.
We provide the following to assist your child to progress happily through their primary school education:
- Differentiated Learning Program
- Enrichment grades to support students requiring extension
- Two fully equipped multimedia labs
- Brand new laptops for every classroom
- i-Pads for our Prep classrooms
- A new state-of-the-art gymnasium and performing arts centre
- Inter-school sporting program
- Well-tended play areas, including an oval, basketball courts, cricket pitch, soccer pitch, gaga pits and brand new play equipment
- Kitchen garden (coming soon) and fully equipped kitchen facilities
- Art, Auslan, Performing Arts and Physical Education specialist classes
- Student clubs including choir, dance, chess, gardening and knitting
Thank You to Ray White Pakenham for your generous sponsorship and support of Pakenham Hills Primary School.
With this support our school recently installed a large notice board on the corner of Army and Kennedy Rd to alert our local community of school events.
We are a “Calmer Classrooms” school. This approach to student well-being and management utilises positive psychology to promote a sense of belonging and inclusion within the school community. Our staff are a cooperative, innovative, enthusiastic and caring team who encourage all children to reach their full potential.