Find out more about our School Council
School Council is an elected group of parents and staff who form the governing body of our school.
They are significantly involved in promoting a positive school environment.
Council Meetings are conducted twice per term and community members are encouraged to nominate for positions annually.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Monitoring the school’s finances
- Reviewing and endorsing school policies
- Maintenance of cleaning of buildings and grounds
- Development of the school’s facilities and their use by others
- Employment of non-teaching staff
- Fundraising activities.
2019 School Council Representatives
Dale Hendrick, Principal
Mathew Anderton, Assistant Principal
Rachel Mauger, Assistant Principal
Elaine Eastwood, Business Manager